Starting Salary From £30K
We are a popular family attraction that has developed over the last 30 years from a working farm into a successful leisure park entertaining thousands of customers every year in our large indoor and outdoor play areas. Separately we also have a ten-pin bowling alley, dodgems, and games arcade where food is served daily. In addition, we are renowned for our Sunday carvery and for catering for large functions, events, and conferences.
Now under new management our mission is to develop the business further to meet the current and future demands of our customers.
Could you be who we are looking for?
For this role you will need a minimum 2+ years management experience of the leisure, hospitality, or F&B sector?
We are looking for a tenacious, hard-working, and passionate General Manager to inspire, motivate and lead our FOH team.
A great personality is necessary in this position but above all you will be someone with exceptional customer service skills and be a proven hands-on leader.
This is a full-time position with working hours that include evenings and weekends. Working hours will vary from week to week depending on bookings. We are open to the public from 10am-10pm with late nights on occasions when we have private functions so you will require a flexible approach to working hours for the benefit of the business.
We are looking for a people person with a great personality who:
• Thrives on giving great customer service by engaging with customers appropriately and responding to their needs
• Can inspire, lead & motivate a team, and build effective relationships with front-of-house and kitchen team members.
• Has a passion for food, drink, and hospitality.
• Has excellent diligence, demonstrating high standards of punctuality, cleanliness, and personal presentation.
• Can manage shifts and implement rotas to respond to changing demands
• Has experience of running large functions and events
• Has a positive can-do attitude
• Enjoys working in a busy environment and working under pressure
• Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a first-hand role where you will be expected to get stuck in working on the bar, waiting on tables, leading by example.
What we will offer
• A competitive salary, based on experience
• Free food (when working more than 6 hours) and hot drinks on duty
• Complimentary entry for you and your family to the leisure park
• Family discounts on food and drink when off duty
• 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
• Free on-site parking
To apply please send your C.V with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org